PDA

View Full Version : The long term trader using fundamental Analysis (In B4 Clive)

javicixxtt
03:57,
I will be trading weekly charts using 80% Fundamental analysis and 20% Technical analysis. I will place my trades here and their results when I close them. Of course transactions will be submitted when I start them.

23rd April 2010 (Friday)

Short Euro/AUD 1.4427
Short Euro/CAD 1.3277
Short GBP/JPY 143. .42
Extended CAD/JPY 93.56
Short USD/MXN 12.2001
Extended XAU/USD 1140.60

Hint of the day:

1-When you lose X amount of pips on a trade and you want to create them back,try to make same X amount of pips back,don't increase the lot dimensions. Because in case you can't create X pips back,then you are a bad trader and FX isn't for you. Its amount of pips that matter.

2-In order to possess pateince for ur trade to strike TP, not shut it, handle it like a losing trade,always expect SL to be struck and always be comfortable with all the losing chances. Professional traders are comfortable with all the reduction,amateurs are eager for the win.

3-The best way to trade isn't to exchange in any respect.

Thank you and will upgrade these transactions afterwards.

javicixxtt
04:08,
Longed AUD/JPY 87.08
Longed XAG/USD 18.26

acry98976
05:28,
[quote=Brb-Fraudin;3665236]I'll be trading weekly charts using 80% Fundamental analysis and 20 percent Technical analysis. I'll place my trades here and their outcomes once I close them. Of course transactions will be submitted when I start them.

23rd April 2010 (Friday)

Short Euro/AUD 1.4427
Short Euro/CAD 1.3277
Short GBP/JPY 143. .42
Long CAD/JPY 93.56
Short USD/MXN 12.2001
Long XAU/USD 1140.60

Hi Brb, why you believe gbpjpy will go down? Daily, weekly, monthly all appear to be pointing up. Not questioning you, as I don't have a lot of experience. Just curious.

javicixxtt
06:49,
Hello Brb, why you think gbpjpy will return? Daily, weekly, monthly all appear to be pointing up. Not questioning you, as I don't have a lot of experience. Only curious. #1611;Welcome oliverpip

Up to now I'm

1530 on Silver (153 pips by our speech https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556061.png)
51 on CAD/JPY
184 US/MXN (18 pips)
4 Aud/jpy Only opened it
-5 gold
-10 EU/AUD
-92 EU/CAD
-122 GBP/JPY The poor apple https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556062.png

Total P/L -0.97 pip (less than 1 pip), very low drawdown for 8 trades IMO and that I could possibly be 122 in 1 afternoon w/o that the GBP/JPY

Yesterday earlier I submitted this journal I shut a 70 profit trades. I took my decision about GBY/JPY considering weekly charts and daily charts and poor GBY GDP amounts and another FA analysis (not all mine). I totally believe that by the end of the week I'll be in wayyy pips if the EU pairs return to their own downtrend. Thank you very much for posting and I'll keep u updated with all honest numbers.

javicixxtt
08:10,
I want to say my opinion on Technical Analysis. I've been trading FX for two years. I tried expert advisors, indiors,S/R trading,martingale and hedging,I read several books, I'd managed account, I read J16 thread..etc, I tried everything and that I came to this decision:

Technical Analysis is nothing but to analyze patterns made by traders. Emotional cycle of greed and anxiety. The founders of TA were really stock traders, where price of this stock is influenced by traders. Traders may observe the S/R amounts and there's emotions near these amounts. So TA works quite nicely on stock markets. On FX, the story is different. On london, Asia,And NY hours, the retail traders may actually move the price,so TA can work on M15 during market hours and smaller time frames. However, on big TF the price cant be moved by traders. Economy of countries and large banks move the price. A strong currency will laugh at your resistance lines. When officials speak, the price will penetrate your Fibonnaci levels like a knife through butter rather than look back. I once saw Igork, the renowned trader here that I read his book, assessing the E/U on monthly charts!? Just just how can you be sure Igork? Did u expect the Greek astrophe? What if terrorists hit English Perliment? Imagine if BMW and Mercedes had a astrophe?? How can you be sure what happens in another 3 years!!??

Ever happend you watched that a trader ask on a forum Whats going on the CAD!! And another trader says oh, poor CPI numbers just published. So what happened? WHy r u just seeing the price changing because of news and you are saying you do not trade news?? Trading news has become the most profitable thing on FX, but the broker won't allow you to do it,and thats why I CAN'T trade news. I need but it isn't possible. Yes TA works. But in small Time frames during market open, and you need to look really closely to news since it can ruin ur trade. See you next week brahs.

acry98976
09:31,
[quote=Brb-Fraudin;3667482]Thank you for posting

So far I'm

1530 on Silver (153 pips by our language https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556062.png)
51 on CAD/JPY
184 US/MXN (18 pips)
4 Aud/jpy Just opened it
-5 gold
-10 EU/AUD
-92 EU/CAD
-122 GBP/JPY The poor apple https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556062.png

Good Luck with all the transactions. I think gbpjpy going up.
Have a good weekend and we'll see what another couple of months bring https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556062.png.

javicixxtt
10:51,
Good Luck with All the Transactions. Personally, I think gbpjpy going up.
Have a good weekend and we'll see what the next couple of weeks bring https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1527556062.png. Really possible Oliver, but I would like you to look what happend at last 10 August and 20 January 2010. Huge fall of GBP/JPY, and thats exactly what I'm expecting. But I can't predict 8 transactions directly and you maybe right. See you next week.

javicixxtt
12:12,
Http://www.forexcrunch.com/egory/forex-weekly-outlook/

Looks like a normal expected week to me,the powerful currencies will probably stay strong and the weak will . Unsure about the USD. But I am still holding my trigger to some unexpected rate change.

javicixxtt
13:33,
Added a different sell order to EUR/CAD at 1.3326. Total pips so much ~ 15

javicixxtt
14:54,
Short GBP/JPY 143.42 Closed GBP/JPY at 142.10 with 140 pips. Do not think it will go down any further.

javicixxtt
16:14,
Closed XAU/USD in 1160.30 190 pips

javicixxtt
17:35,
Added limit orders for AUD/JPY, CAD/JPY USD/MXN and USD/TRY. Notice to myself, proceed SL to profitable positions before Bernanke talks. Hope that the CAD news fortify it now. I have two longs for CAD/JPY and two shorts for EU/CAD

javicixxtt
18:56,
I am short E/U E/J E/G E/AUD and E/CAD simply because of Portugal issues.

javicixxtt
20:17,
I am very relaxed watching small retail traders selling the CAD and the AUD. Both countries have economy to the degree that both will both raise the interest rates. On the long term these two currencies will be more powerful than now.

So far I am ve on the CAD/JPY XAU/USD USD/MXN and -ve on the E/AUD and E/CAD and GBY/JPY. I am expecting big falling of this E/CAD and E/AUD soon. But the GBP/JPY might take some time.