PDA

View Full Version : Support and Resistance (Barry) indior

lastra55
01:32,
Hello

that the re-paints the previous three bars. Specifically, when a support or resistance level is attracted, this degree seems about the 3rd dot on that level's open. It paints this candle with a dot, and paints the 2 candles .

I'd love to edit this indior so that it comprises an AUDIO ALERT, when a new support/resistance degree first looks (on the open of the 3rd blue or crimson dot/candle). I only need the alert to noise once, in the specific same time as the 3rd (support or resistance) dot appears.

If anyone can help, I am very grateful.

Thanks a lot
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1518418083367648607.mq4
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/151841808510907835.jpg

Pknino80s
08:59,
This is most likely do to the indior using the fractals, if you watch how fractals pulls, it is founded on the low or high, whether a new low or high is shaped on the next candle it will only move it over to that candle.

It's possible to produce the indior ignore the last few candles in an attempt to get it to stop moving the traces.

pamlolol
10:20,
I was searchin for this indior....thank u so much rey...

LlacaLorPresicent
11:41,
Hello

the Support and Resistance (Barry) indior re-paints that the previous three bars. Specifically, as soon as a support or resistance level is drawn, this degree first appears about the 3rd dot on that level's open. It then paints a dot on this candle paints and paints the two candles at precisely the same moment.

I'd like to edit this indior so that it comprises an AUDIO ALERT, when a new support/resistance degree first looks (on the open of the 3rd blue or red dot/candle). I just need the alert to seem once, at the specific same moment as... Hey Jim,
In regards to fruition please let me know I use this indior daily. I will be pleased to go in with you and donate to a paypal account.

Thanks..Mike G

P.S.. Why don't you post this in the Metatrader Programmer Discussion

LlacaLorPresicent
13:02,
this is most likely do to the indior utilizing the fractals, if you see how fractals draws, it's based on the low or high, if a new low or high is formed on another candle it will just move it over to that candle.

It is likely to produce the indior ignore the last few candles in an attempt to get it to stop moving the traces. Hi Magnum,
What would you charge to do this? Alert and alternative.

Thanks..MG

Pknino80s
14:23,
I'd just have it quit scanning bar 2 or 3. This will give the fractal time to settle out before drawing on the line.

Should the awake go when a new line is formed?

LlacaLorPresicent
15:43,
I would just have it quit scanning at bar 2 or 3. That will provide the fractal time before drawing on on the line to settle out.

If the alert go every time a new lineup is formed? Hey Mag,
Likely what Jim summarized in the first post.

MG

I would love to edit this indior so that it includes an AUDIO ALERT, when a new support/resistance level first appears (on the start of the 3rd blue or red dot/candle). I just need the alert to noise once, in the exact same time as the 3rd (support or resistance) dot appears.

nipkjokes
17:04,
Found some advice on how ifractals is calculated...

Fractal Technical Indior it is a series of at least five successive pubs, together with the highest HIGH in the center, and two reduced HIGHs on both sides. The set is a series of at least five pubs, together with the LOW at the center, and two LOWs on both sides, which correlates to the market fractal. The fractals are have High and Low values and are signaled with the up and down arrows.

The Investor/RT Fractal indior relies upon the Bill Willi Fractal in the book Trading Chaos by Bill Willi, PhD. A fractal is an entrance technique that's traditionally described as a pub that has two preceding and two following bars with lower highs (or lower lows, on a downward movement).

Quino8945
18:25,
Hi

the Support and Resistance (Barry) indior re-paints the last 3 bars. Specifically, as soon as a support or resistance level is attracted, this level appears about their ster on that level's open. It then paints this candle with a dotpaints and paints the 2 candles .

I'd like to edit this indior in order that it includes an AUDIO ALERT, when a new support/resistance level first looks (on the open of the 3rd blue or red dot/candle). I just need the alert to sound once, in the specific same moment as...
Hi jimbil ,

How do you use this indior ?

Thanx
e.g.

lauramore
19:46,
Hi there,

I have looked for a barry indior with alert everywhere. Any progress on this awake every time a new fractal paints?

Greatest of pips

almerpk94
21:06,
Hi all,

here is your Service and Resistance (Barry) indior with the additional alerts. I have added a few features too. The core logic for the alert routine is taken from .

Here's a quick explanation of what the new variables do:

ShowChartAlerts
When this is set to true, it will enable the audio with text alerts as well as the email alerts.

AlertEmailSubject
This sends out an email for this as the topic. If you want to use this feature, you have to setup your email. To login your MetaTrader terminal, then go to Tools Options Email Tab. Leave it blank if you do not want to use this feature.

BarCount
I have added a barcount limit so that it won't plot this indior into every single pub in background and eat every computer memory you have. This manner wills operate. Growing the BarCount will permit the indior to plot farther into history.

SignalAtBlueDot
This represents at which blue dot will a service alert be sent outside. Default value is set at 3, this means it will send an alarm if the 3rd blue dot is detected. If you place it, it means that it will send out an alarm once the 5th blue dot is detected. This feature is asked by the poster.

SignalAtRedDot
This represents at which red dot will a resistance alert be shipped outside. Default value is set at 3.

ShowDotsOnScreen
When this is set to true, it will send a display message into the top-left hand corner of your chart. Informing you of the current no. Of blue and red dots.
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1518418087164904881.mq4

lauramore
22:27,
Man, I dono' !

You'r the best!

Hope this indi provides you with many pips.

All Ideal

AncyCisasterCP
23:48,
Hello everyone

I would love to alter this indior to incorporate an audible alert every time a new service / resistance seems.
If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.

Thank you very far
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1518418089225583652.ex4

sielita
01:09,
Hello everyone

I would like to alter this indior to incorporate an audible alert when a new support / resistance appears.
If anyone can assist me I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much Nobody can assist you because you posted the ex4-file. It can't be modified.
You want to place the source code.

Laoxra95
02:30,
There are indiors than Barry's like sr that does not use recalculate or fractals. .

Barry's uses fractals that will recalculate... it's not an insect.

VasPkLu
03:50,
Anyone can help to put in a MT4 push notifiion on Barry Support and resistance indior after a new Support or Resistance dot is form? I discovered mail notifiion was slow.
Thank you beforehand and wish make more pips!

05:11,
I have modified the one from post https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/general-forex/98-python-perl.html (added push notifiion / audio alarms), pls. See connected
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/15184180931064519106.mq4

VasPkLu
06:32,
Thanks fxdaytrader.
Find it very-very usefull.
Wish you luck! And decent Day to you!

VasPkLu
07:53,
I have altered the one from article https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/forex-market-analysis/129-forex-forex-forex.html (additional push notifiion / audio alarms), pls. See attached file Hello Fxdaytrader, possible to get it in MTF?

09:13,
Not sure but I presume there are a few alterations necessary to utilize it as mtf (but I won't do) ...

csarly
10:34,
Is this indi repaint or maybe not? Or just repaint when alter pair only?

el
11:55,
Hi, here is the Support and Resistance (Barry) indior with the added alerts. I've added a couple more features too. The core logic for the pattern is obtained from . Here's a quick explanation of what the new variables do: ShowChartAlerts When this is set to true, it is going to allow the audio with text alarms in addition to the email alarms. AlertEmailSubject This sends an email for this as the subject out. If you would like to use this feature, you have to set up your email. To login your MetaTrader terminal, then go to Tools... Looks interesting ... Can this indior up-to-date? Or is this indior repaint or not?

wayya
13:16,
cHi

the Support and Resistance indior re-paints the last three pubs. Specifically, as soon as a support or resistance level is attracted, this degree seems on their dot on that level's open. It paints this candle using a dot, and paints the two candles at the same time.

I'd like to edit this indior in order that it comprises an AUDIO ALERT, when a new support/resistance level first appears (on the open of the 3rd blue or red dot/candle). I only need the alert to sound once, at the specific same time as the 3rd (support or resistance) dot appears.

If anyone can help, I am very grateful.

Thanks a lot
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1518418519779772861.mq4

PecroTerwl
14:36,
Apakah seperti ini yang dimaksud?
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1518418520235632461.ex4