PDA

View Full Version : Where can we see the news forecasts?

txttu
02:46,
Here is an Illuion, for Tuesday 1th of April we have:

15:00 CAD Overnight Rate
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/general-forex/117-ft-lauderdale-meeting.html

0.50% 0.25%

Using a forecast of 50%, my question is: Where I can Saw whee that forecast is revealed? Since the forecast itselfs appears to afect markets.

Thanks You

mikairene
07:13,
What exactly are you asking? Where when can you find the predictions?
It's about the calendar page of Forexsoutheast.asia...? Also see fx360.com for predictions, commentary.

Immediate news sent to your phone newsimpact.com.

txttu
08:34,
When there is a forecast published I'd like to learn.

P3cR8
09:55,
I see what you're getting at. Most forecasts, whether published on Bloomberg, Reuters, etc. or here atforexsoutheast.asiaCalendar, are only aggregates, the typical of typically dozens of economists' and egists' individual forecasts. So, the forecasts are not static, but evolving as we draw closer the news release or event time and as more individual forecasts (themselves subject to ongoing revisions) are made available.

In short, though a single person prediction, announced by a particularly influential market participant / viewer can impact price action on a short term basis, there's no specific date or period when a given aggregate prediction is published or revealed.

javicixxtt
11:15,
So you want a forecast for the forecast!

BTWforexsoutheast.asiaforecast is different than other websites forecasts , but of course the majority will agree on interest rates changes.

Besides you'll need to do your homeworks and examine banks testimonies which are 1-2 weeks ahead of the interest rate discharge and they usually give a clue to interest rate change by talking about inflation/deflation. Its not hard to predict interest rates vary and I hope you know what you are doing before investing in these news release because it may go reverse as you expected.

auzads
12:36,
I've always seen market starts moving in sme certain direction before mints to news are published,I dont understand if this news are so confidential how market starts reacting to it until the actual news is published.

mesid88
13:57,
I have always noticed market begins moving in sme certain direction before mints to news are published,I dont understand if this news are so confidential how market begins reacting to it before the actual news is published.
Some is in fact, some are legally disclosed earlier to certain subscribed services like Bloomy and Reuters. Like they say, sell the rumour, buy the news.