PDA

View Full Version : How can I convert .ex4 file into .mq4?

Puctri
00:57,
I have some .ex4 indiors which I want to convert to .mq4 documents to use them altogether. How do I do it?

Jaus
19:06,
quote It is fantastic to be aware that there are no decompilers accessible, at least not yet, for your new MT4. I wish it was accurate, but Rajking appears to claim (on his profile) which decompiling is his professional occupation...

rocio9494
20:27,
quote I wish it had been true, but Rajking appears to claim (on his profile) that decompiling is his professional job... I never heard about any decompiled 600 code. I met many advertisements (send me money and then... ). If it had been true, at least someone would report decompiled source. But nobody did afaik.
Anyhow, I am very curious how a 500kB decompiled indior origin with many included classes would seem like, i.e. if the variable names or class titles are viewable in their original titles etc.. I've difficulties to understand my source myself, so the question is if someone else could decode the decompiled source.

quisaytra
21:48,
I would doubt that someone would post their code that is decompiled to these forums. Because everybody could just just download the essential software online for 19, code previously was simple. Now if you actually have to pay someone to do the task he likely is going to charge a lot of money (if it is not an automated procedure but hours of work have to go into it it's even more pricey).
A decompilation is obviously possible it is only a question about if it is worthwhile.

You can be certain that variable names won't be the same as well as the structure of this code might change slightly. Class names usually stay the same. If you want to reverse engineer code creating a code is only step one. The next step is to transcript your response.

cvaleroc
23:09,
I concur its prohibited, stop here but the entire world is so corrupt? Its not that ridiculous exactly what these chaps do, altering a few code, heck they wanna make a buck theyr not stealing an idea, someones child or selling their soul into the horned muppet, its a few code, I thought we were in this together to conquer the banksters, crappy governments etc, catastrophe now were fighting one another. Slightly off subject heres an interesting youtube vid for ya Inserted Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/449D7wxtE7U?origin=https://www.forum.com

quisaytra
00:29,
I agree its illegal, but the entire world is so corrupt why stop here? Its not that ludicrous these chaps do, changing a few code, heck they wanna earn a buck theyr not inventing an idea, someones kid or selling their soul into the horned muppet, its some code that's the moral standard we're searching for. Why should we appreciate traffic laws if no one will get hurt. Why don't you steal someones code that has put time and thought into it because I want to be wealthy. Shouldn't we steal all of the stuff we want they'll just lay around in the storage anyways.

It is the fact that you do not honor the wish of the individual you are working with. There'll be no one posting code anymore if everyone thinks like this. And yes decompiling code comes to stealing an idea equivalent. I used to place online a lot of code before and occasionally when I feel like it I will still do this but when somebody comes along and tries to abuse this it makes me not needing to donate anything.
If it is so important to you to change the code and you want to earn money why not cover this individual an adequate amount of money? I would be happy to cover it, if I would not have the ability to code and want.

Folks simply do not understand how much time goes into coding.

Jaus
01:50,
quote I never heard any decompiled 600 code. Neither do I... Except the one who is marketing this .

Jaus
03:11,
quote People just do not understand how long goes into coding. I can't agree more...

Nacsae
04:32,
I say it's simple in my word you guys are confused. . What kind of problem occurs while.i do this kind of process. (shielded from coder's - if not I can begin working on it and if it works moment issue is the codes will split following the end of decompiling into the procedure ) its not an easy task do it (it create much time to operate with it). .if I am lucky then this functions turn into into complete position

Jaus
05:53,
Why you guys are confused, I say it easy in my word. . What type of difficulty occurs while.i perform this type of procedure. (shielded from coder's - if not I could begin working on it and if it works second issue is that the codes will split after the conclusion of decompiling to the process) its not a simple task get it done (it create much time to operate on it). .if I am lucky then this works become complete position Everything you still don't know is that what you're doing is not right. Original coders put a lot of time to develop tools... Then you're pirating their hard work without their permission.

r
07:13,
quote Superb post. Https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879403.png Regrettably, the more indiors and EAs which are shared on forums for free, the larger the impression becomes that the software is of little or no value -- and there's nothing immoral in pirating something without any monetary value. I've been guilty in executing troubleshooting and coding on request, and helping to propagate this notion by openly sharing indiors and EAs. Like the other programmers here, my motive was to assist other members, but in one sense I believe I've unwittingly betrayed my fellow developers... I learnt to write codes out of no prior computer programming history (I've a very long way to go for a competent coder). As it fits into my demand, the way I do it is to cannibalize code constructions from different peoples works to utilize them, I have to search the internet code factory for the appropriate part. Will this be possible for somebody like me to'compose' my own codes if not for the huge number of mq4 files openly shared on the net? I do my ideas to be explored by this.

I can agree the work which goes into composing codes is trivialized by some but not all, we cannot expect everyone to know about the work that they are unfamiliar with, neither can we expect everyone to have a grateful attitude. Indiors and EAs which are shared on forums for free ALWAYS involves hard work, knowledge, experience and ability, and there's a person out there who's GRATEFUL which you magnanimously and generously shared it for free, I am one person. And the truth is that I won't be where I am now if there was not one of those free codes shared on the internet at the 1st place, am I not forever grateful? There's always 2 sides the good and the bad, and which is the more significant - it.

About paying for the work, it is not always possible to do so. There are codes that I will be happy to pay for but I am not able to contact the originator or the originator won't sell his code.

I see it like a 2 pronged issue within a different 2 minute base. One is the work of writing codes. The other is the proper accreditation given to the person who wrote the code. The code has 2 parts to it. One is the computer language . The other is the part.

I encourage the protection of proprietary ideas, nobody should steal another individual's work.

At the same time, when I think of Newton, Einstein and many, many more'nameless' giants in their field who if they adopted a similar approach to look for protection because of domestic potential, the world is going to be a much different state than it is now. If not for these.... I pin-point it down to ACCREDITATION which we hunt for our functions, not all people do it for reparation. This is absent in an industry.

Along with the commercialization of everything possible, that is the slippery slope that we moan about however the very thing we propagate, possibly unwittingly.

'If not because of what you did, there won't be us and how it is today.'

And,

'By the joint enthusiasm, imagination and dediion of man with a frequent vision, uncharted frontiers are conquered that brings us nearer to a known state brought right into our living room.'

My 2 pennies from a consequentialist pov.

Nacsae
08:34,
quote I learnt to write codes out of no prior computer programming history (I have a long way to go for a competent coder). The way I do it is to cannibalize code constructions from other peoples works to utilize them when it fits into my demand, I need to search for the spare part that is proper in the web code factory. How can this be possible for somebody like me to'compose' my own codes or even for the huge number of files shared on the web? I do my ideas to be explored by this. I am able to agree the work that goes into writing codes is trivialized... I understand just how much hard to learn and develop a good one bcz I overly learning still to be a coder but its hard then have grown an appliion and its own sometimes works to see a developer code how they created and involved of they hardwork to learn out of it and they understanding I am not a hacker or anything else should you all think. So I am also a coder and stiil so I understand just how much it is learning about it.

Jaus
09:55,
quote The way I do it is to cannibalize code structures from other peoples works to use them as it fits into my requirement, I have to search the web code mill for the appropriate spare part. How will this be feasible for somebody like me to'compose' my codes or even for the number of mq4 files freely shared on the net? I do so to explore my ideas. There is no problem at all with this manner. You are using the .mq4 supply codes.

The conversation is more about pirating/decompiling that the .ex4 file as the original .mq4 isn't available...

saraccr89
11:16,
It takes me to receive my ideas across in developing a parcel of code - others functions is dishonest. Its best to find author and ask. I myself need to see mql reference substance to get where I want to be, and it will not be wonderful to find somebody breaking hard worked code...

Jaus
12:36,
It takes me several times longer to get my thoughts across in developing a piece of code - deompiling others functions is highly dishonest. Its best to locate writer and ask. I myself need to see mql reference material for where I want to be, and it will not be nice to find someone breaking hard worked code... https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879403.png

Jalexo
13:57,
Decompilation is illegal and morally wrong

Offering and promoting illegal activity here is against the FF principles FULLSTOP

this thread ought to be removed

I wonder how the offenders would feel if having generated the app to decompile and extend such illegal services someone came and stole it and started offering it for sale, I suspect they'd be yelling at everybody they could to say how unjust they've been treated and nobody else had the right to conduct the app.

tsud.95
15:18,
Well... If you search on google you can discover the decompiler from ex4 into mq4... but It works only on older versions.

Google can fix all you problems.... https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879403.png

Jaus
16:39,
Well... If you search on google you can find the decompiler from ex4 into mq4... but It works just on older versions. Google can solve all you problems.... Https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879404.png Locating something through Google doesn't make it legal and morally right...

Jaus
17:59,
decompilation is illegal and morally wrong Offering and encouraging illegal action here is contrary to the FF principles FULLSTOP this thread ought to be eliminated I wonder how the offenders would believe if having created the program to decompile and offer such prohibited solutions somebody came and stole it started offering it for sale, I suspect they would be yelling at everyone they could say how unfair they've been treated and no one else had the right to run the program. Well said... That was precisely the point here.

tsud.95
19:20,
quote Finding something through Google does not make it legal and morally right...
Sure 100% illegal.

Anyways wasting time with EAs or various indior. I tried a lot of those. At the end of the day I did not find anything that really worked.

Many have very low Sharpe Ratio / sortino levels, they generally work for a limited time.

I tried an App called Zorro based on machine learning. But the egy proposed but the devolper did not work in reality.

I finally realized what past performance is not indiived of futures results.

It is only a means to profit for some people to sell the dream.

quisaytra
20:41,
quote Sure 100 percent prohibited. Anyways wasting time with EAs or various indior. I tried a lot of those. At the end of the day I did not find. ... Ea's aren't likely to be a junk of indiors thrown together leading to a set and forget setting that will begin printing you cash as soon as they are installed. When correctly implemented, they could support your trading procedure. I have very good experience with EA's and wouldn't be profitable with no custom code I have written.

r
22:02,
quote Sure 100 percent prohibited. Anyways wasting time with EAs or different indior. I tried a lot of those. At the end of the afternoon'I didn't find anything that really worked'. Most have very low Sharpe Ratio / sortino Ratio, they generally work for a limited time. I tried a Program called Zorro based on machine learning. But the egy suggested but the devolper didn't work in fact. I finally understood what past performance is not indiived of futures results. It's simply a way to profit for a few people to... Nevertheless the craftsmen continue to hone their abilities'in secret' to build better quality tools available which'don't really work'?

almavl
23:23,
There is nothing that could ever be coded which will make money in gambling. So, if you are paying for it, you are a fool.
IMO all trading software should include the source code. For all you know you may be buying some trojan / virus or other nasty stuff in addition to a rubbish that will force you to lose money. Therefore, it's absolutely valid to crack trading software when the source is not provided.

quisaytra
00:43,
There is nothing that could ever be coded that will ever make money in trading. So, if you are paying for it, you are a fool. IMO all trading applications should include the source code. For all you know you could be buying some trojan / virus or other horrible stuff in addition to some crap that will make you lose money. Therefore, it's perfectly valid to crack trading applications if the source isn't provided. Why do most of your article generalize a topic and are negative towards trading. Of course there may be some thing coded that can make you money in trading. If a ex4 document does not call any dll you can be sure the damage the program can do is only limited to you account. If you do not trust the author don't use the code or make it yourself. It's not like you look at the source code of each and every program you are using on a daily basis.

anaslaclaxxas
02:04,
That is the ethical standard we're searching for.... He has a website (check his profile page) where he sells products priced at up to $17,500. And yet he also promotes business practices that in his words are illegal. Not a great advertisement for his own products, LOL. And of course, at the minimum, he should be a member that is commercial.

I have problems to know my completely commented source myself, so the question is if somebody else could decipher the decompiled source. Remember that all a pirate has to do is loe the product name/copyright notice (which ought to be evident in the string literals in the source code) and then change those, in order to re-badge a solution and sell it as his own.

I learnt to write codes from no prior computer programming history.... Once I share indiors and EAs freely, I am not looking for money, gratitude, or a return favor. I had been brought up to feel means without any sort of expectation. Having said that, I really do get peeved by people who expect something for nothing. I see a large difference between an attitude of giving, and an attitude of taking.

I am often approached by FF associates to compose EAs and indiors. Of the few requests that I've resolved, I've never asked for any kind of payment. I don't want to disclose particulars of my situation, so I'll just say that EAs take a lot more time evaluation and to write than originally anticipated, and time is more significant to me personally than pocket money.

My main objection is when folks take code that's been offered publicly, and then decompile and re-badge it so that they can sell it as if it had been their own product. This is obvious theft, no matter the value of this software, or if the EA is profitable or not. To anybody who doubts that piracy occurs, see cja's post .

There is not anything that could ever be coded that will ever make money in trading. Consequently, if you're paying for it, then you're a fool. If a trader engages a commercial developer to code an EA, then (assuming the EA implements the trader's principles correctly) it's the trader's error when the EA is unprofitable. The developer ought to be compensated for his time and effort no matter.

mlackcaner
03:25,
I think re-using code for profit is wrong but sometimes you come across an indior that you would like to tweak a little or figure out what a few of the configurations are.

The drawback is that coders share less because they don't want their code used for profit or copied.

Steman
04:46,
How can I convert .ex4 file into .mq4?
This might help:-

http://bfy.tw/3KaZ

MeloOxnsok
06:06,
quote This might help:- http://bfy.tw/3KaZ https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879377.png

rocio9494
07:27,
quote This may help:- http://bfy.tw/3KaZ That direct me to a dull movie, where a guy demoned decompiling 600 ex4.
He did not even pretend any machine pruning or formatting, and left code contend, with comments and formatting unchanged.

Jtte.Alijo
08:48,
Yes if modify the exe file to mql5 is not harm when one use for his own purpose of use or give to others for sort of help.... But when one do for promoting purpose then its purely this the same time begging. . Different words aren't known by me. . Really they are beggars that are classified. Since here many treasure of knowledge is sharing via net by people that are known to unidentified people in the type of helping tendency.

Jalexo
10:09,
yes should modify the exe file to mql5 isn't harm when one application for his own purpose of use or give to others for sort of help.... But the time when one do so for selling purpose then its purely begging. . Words aren't known by me. . Really they're beggars that are categorized. Because here lots of treasure of knowledge is sharing via world wide by people to individuals of assisting tendency in the kind. So theft to your own use is okay with you...

I'll come and steal your vehicle, but if I use it then it's okay...

raildun5
11:29,
Many people don't consider something that they can do for free, using a computer, in their home illegal or immoral. Or at least not to a degree that'll stop them doing this. Look at the impacts on the music and movie industry.

Compared to the true Earth, the enigmatic line between right and wrong is in an entirely different place in cyberspace.Possibly this Is Due to the illusion of ideology i.e. no faces to the sufferers, no faces into the perpetrators, no faces to people benefiting Maybe It's a feeling of never getting caught since the act is committed in a place subconsciously considered secure i.e. home Maybe it is a belief it is a victimless act because society conditions us to comprehend property as tangible, physical items i.e. a DVD disc rather than a digital download. Or there is some bizarre group polarisation stuff going on. Or a more subtle distinction between being the perpetrator rather than the beneficiary i.e. I won't put ripped DVDs on the internet but I'm happy to download them (since someone else did the bad act, Therefore I do not feel morally compromised and that I won't be the target for consequences )
I don't understand the plogy. However, what I do understand is that people would baulk at the idea of breaking to replicate their release from the'cutting room floor' but the compass points another way concerning stealing code or downloading movies. Would you break into Gordon Ray's home to steal his recipe book that is personal? So why can not I understand exactly how he makes it, his food is sold by him? He shouldn't sell his food when he doesn't want everyone to know all his recipes... https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879377.pnghttps://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879377.png

just like most things, I think compassion (or a lack thereof) plays a large role. So I'll throw a question out to people who consider decompiling acceptable.

Is it OK for a coder to covertly add extra code to an indior that shows him all of your transactions from your terminal? Your admissions. Your exits. Your pending orders. Your lot dimensions. Your account balance. He then gives (or sells) this information to other men and women.

Think about the following:It isn't taking any physical property from you. Your base line won't alter. It won't affect your trading choices. This is true of sharing the knowledge to the masses since you were not ready to share it yourself. And if you didn't want this happening, you wouldn't be downloading indiors would you?
Would your answer be different if you were really successful?
Would your answer be different if you were really unsuccessful?

NB do not worry, you can not do this with ordinary MQL!

Jtte.Alijo
12:50,
quote so thieving for your own use is okay with you... I will come and steal your vehicle, but if only I use it then it's okay.... If I put car for people use for people not having automobile facility then you take for your journey or emergency means its not offendable. But if you sale that automobile means? That was mentioned and notice nevertheless I dont have car... within this 2016 I am likely to buy a brand new automobile insha allah

Jaus
14:11,
quote if I place car for people use for people not having car facility then you take for your trip or crisis means its not offendable. You are absolutely correct... except that the allowance is just to drive the car... not to pirate its technologies... and that's precisely the same gap when coders share the .ex4 and not the .mq4... for traders to utilize the program not pirate its technologies.

Cancela88
15:32,
Now I like place the opposite query. It may takes hundreds of hours to find trading system or the indior. How do we can PROTECT our ex4 from being decompiled? https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879377.png

Cestexxo84
16:53,
I've purchesed an indior for 67 $ and the developer went off the grid now what am I supose to do you whant to protect you ex4 however, you can get up and leave after u get peoples money and we the normal pople get left with nothing. Coders aren't the only one geting robed.

Mummai
18:13,
I've purchesed an indior for 67 $ and the developer went off the grid what am I supose to do you whant to protect you ex4 but you can get up and leave after u get peoples money and we now the normal pople get left with nothing. Coders are not the only one. You learn to code it yourself, or you pay somebody else to recode it using whatever changes you require, or you also whine of stupid shit on forums just like you've got here. Then you'd have the code also wouldn't have any matter, if you paid not it's compiled final form. If you didn't pay for the rights to the code you have what you paid for. Stop being an entitled child.

If you have what you paid for you've no right to complain about a single thing. Services rendered.

Jtte.Alijo
19:34,
Any body please guide me to learn mql terminology step since today just I came to know of learning the fundamental and I want to learn. Wishing you in advance

javicarko
20:55,
I have purchesed an indior to get 67 $ and also the programmer went off the grid what am I supose to do you whant to protect you ex4 but you can get up and leave after u get peoples money and we the ordinary pople get left with nothing. Coders are not the sole one geting robed. Nubcake is appropriate (though he does have a very direct manner of putting things lol). Consider speaking to your bank/credit card provider may get a charge back if current buy and vendor is not playing. Just a thought.

Pirulina
22:16,
I concur decompilation of ex4 is merely akin to sneaking out of the author.

I also wish to add that everyone who's utilizing ex4 indiors from comparatively unknown source is simply begging to be robed. Who knows in case you havent noticed the mq4 and compiled it yourself what the code will do. If you are buying an indior from someone (specially relatively small entity or single individual ), ask them to give you mq4 - if they dont, then simply dont manage them.

taritaya
23:36,
When they don't need to share let it be.
There should not be any money in this world to go to next level.Everything ought to be free.Lets beginning from here.Let it be green pip to all to begin off!! https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879377.png

layins94
00:57,
Ex4 into Mq4 Decompiler 2016 - Ex4 into Mq4 Decompiler 2016 (http://ex4tomq4latest.blogspot.com)
SCAM!!! - Details of Scammer Tumm Arun out of rajahmundry (http://tummarun.blogspot.sk/2016/08/ex4-decompiler-tumma-arun-from.html)
Individuals use: https://www.ic3.gov/ or India: Cybercell Mumbai (http://cybercellmumbai.gov.in/)

MiriOdm
02:18,
now I enjoy put the contrary query. To get a coder it can takes countless hours to obtain the indior or trading system. So how do we as developers can PROTECT our ex4? Https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879353.png Put on your program description's email address, and they'll give up https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879353.png

jmejaranov
03:39,
The majority of the folks in this thread are talking about the integrity of decompiling code. Among countries, this differs from the legal perspective. In US and Europe reverse-engineering a computer software is lawful. Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering#Legality

So in other words, even in case you purchased the software (even without the source code), you can decompile it.

Mummai
04:59,
Many of the folks in this thread are talking about the ethics of decompiling code. From the legal standpoint, this differs among countries. In US and Europe reverse-engineering a computer software is legal. Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering#Legality So in other words, even if you purchased the software (even with no source code), you can decompile it. Whether that's true or not is not the most important part, that is that a lot of these dumb cunts never paid for anything in their own lives and only want a free lunch when locating an ex4 somewhere online and hoping someone will reverse-engineer it to them. Second, those who did pay for someone to provide them ex4's intend to pass this off to someone else to alter the initial operation in some way that I can't envision falls under any legal grounds. There's not any end to the dispersing of the code once the box has been opened, and that can't possibly be valid.

There is just no way you can skin this doesn't result in the simple actuality that people are shit and only want access to matters they have no rights to.

The more mental gymnastics needed to justify getting at source code that wasn't really sold or given to you the more it needs to be obvious that it is incorrect.

Jaus
06:20,
quote Whether that's true or not isn't the most essential part, which is that a lot of these dumb cunts never paid for anything in their lives and just want a free lunch after finding an ex4 someplace online and hoping someone will reverse-engineer it for them. Secondly, those who did pay for somebody to supply them ex4's intend to pass this off to somebody else to change the initial operation in some way that I can not envision falls under any legal grounds. There's no end to the dispersing of the code once the box is opened, and that can not... https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879353.png

jmejaranov
07:41,
quote Whether that is true or not is not the most important component, that is that a lot of these dumb cunts never paid for anything in their own lives and just need a free lunch when finding an ex4 somewhere on the internet and hoping someone will reverse-engineer it to them. Secondly, those who did pay for somebody to supply them ex4's plan to pass this off to somebody else to change the initial operation in some way which I can not imagine falls under any lawful grounds. There is no limit to the dispersing of the code when the box is opened, which can not... If it's hard to do it doesn't mean that it is not permitted. The fact that developers do not want to demonstrate their source code doesn't make it illegal to decompile it and use the notions (I assume there are 0 patented ex4'inventions'). I can not see anything wrong with it. If I buy an ex4 and need to find the code in order to get the notion of how it's done then eventually implement it myself (you can not simply copy paste decompiled code in your app, would not do much good. Another thing is you can not patent origin code, that is why everyone is concealing it ) I'd have no issue in doing this. (Excuse my English).

jorcisimo
09:02,
Spule, I dont have a problem with your English, I understand everything you said. However, you reveal a lack of comprehension of fundamental theories. Reverse engineering isn't the same as decompiling. Decompiling can be done by anybody with a computer. Reverse technology on the other hand requires skill, experience and a lot of effort. If you truly want to find out what a program does, ask the programmer and he might provide you an outline for an excess charge. If he declines it is possible that he wants to protect something. That is his right, it took him lots of experience and attempt to create something he believes valuable. . It isn't right for you to violate the restrictiins of the programmer. That is a serious and oftentimes a criminal offence.

Simply to remind you of the seriousness, consider the problem Uber is currently in. They hired an engineer in Waymo to help develop a driverless vehicle.Waymo asserts that the engineer used stolen code out of his time used there and reused the code in Uber. Currently Uber is under a restraining order to stop development and the engineer is being researched on criminal charges. There's a massive gap between driverless vehicle code plus a piece of crap MT4 program however, the principle is exactly the same. Stealing is stealing.

EDIT:
Think about It. If Uber had merely reverse engineered a Waymo automobile (say from videos) and used a little inside info from the engineer, its doubtful they'd maintain any touble and the engineer would not be facing any criminal charges. There's a very fine line between copying and stealing but its a line everyone must understand and respect.

jmejaranov
10:23,
I appreciate your comment. Decompiling can be a part of reverse engineering. Is not it HOW THINGS WORK under the covers, as the basic concept is that you're currently trying to find out? I'm a programmer myself. I have been a programmer for 12 decades now and this is the way it is understood by me.

As an example you gave here, I am not positive if we can even TRY to compare those two. First of all, when a company hires a programmer (or a contractor) it generally states in the contract that all the work the person does BELONGS to the end client. Another thing is that I'm certain that various patents were involved which changes things entirely.

The view I have is that everyone is able to reverse engineer any software that they got legally, examine the code, learn from this, borough ideas, but not REUSE it for commercial purposes.

An
11:43,
CodeMeister, I appreciate your comment. Decompiling can be a part of reverse engineering. As the fundamental concept is that you are trying to find out HOW THINGS WORK under the covers, is not it? I am a developer myself. I have been a developer for 12 decades now and this is how I understand it. The example you gave here, I am not sure if we can even attempt to compare these two. First of all, when a company hires a developer (or a contractor) it generally says in the contract that all the work the individual does BELONGS to the end customer. Another thing is that... Decompile is not same than reverse engineering. If you've got 12 years communicating you should be aware of this. SAMBA in linux was RE. Decompile code is split it and its illegal. . .If you want justifiion about this then I dont really think this is the right Location

jorcisimo
13:04,
Whats theb gap between carrying a $2 candy bar from Walmart or hacking on a bank for millions? Thsy are equally stealing.

Most of will not be in a position like the Uber engineer. We will be tested in less obvious, but significant ways like plagerizing in being offered stolen goods or decompiling code. How we handles ourselves in such situations says a lot about the individual, his loved ones and his community.

dixxenmima
14:25,
This thread should just become a honey pot for virtually any jack-off posting a request for cracking or offering services to crack/hack closed source program. The users posting such requests or offers must have their registration revoked.

In reply to Spule:

.... Decompiling can be part of reverse engineering. As the fundamental concept is that you are trying to find out HOW THINGS WORK beneath the covers, isn't it? I am a programmer myself. I've been a programmer for 12 years now and this is how I understand it. Spule please proceed and decompile Windows 10 or Nvidia's binary blob publish it on the internet with your contact details and residence address. Please allow me to know how much time it takes for a legal team (or law enforcement agencies) to come and visit you.

.... To start with, when a firm hires a programmer (or a contractor) it usually states in the contract that the whole work the individual does BELONGS to the end client.... Any sensible firm stipulates in their employment contracts that work (drawing on a whiteboard, intellectual property generation etc etc) their workers do on company time (and sometimes out of it) is the property of the firm. The company then sells that work to it's customers (not just 1 client... glad you aren't running my business).

The opinion I have is that every person can reverse engineer any software they got legally, examine the code, learn from it, borough thoughts, but maybe not REUSE it for commercial purposes. So that you don't intend to create money from trading?
Do you donate the code and intellectual property back once you've finished borrowing them?

If the program is open source and/or released under a licensing agreement that permits you to re-use the code (e.g. LGPL, GPL, BSD etc.) then fine but you are talking about ignoring all of license agreements and essentially thieving intellectual property. Don't get me wrong I am all for open source but the cheap skates at retail FX don't even respect those licenses as my previous experiences have taught me.

Anyway I digress. I was really just replying to tell that I am borrowing your home, car and also the contents of your bank account. I just want to see how they work.

passillora
15:46,
How can I convert .ex4 document into .mq4? Is the same as How can I get into the secret sauce?

Lranmoje
17:06,
Hm everybody this gonna to be complete this thread so here is much response about so don't attempt to broke so the author hardworking suchthings. . Simply use what they shares (its hard to create one item ) thank you for the explanation cja furrufx Just have fun
@rajking
awaiting get in contact with you in chennai for mt4 indiors improvements.
REgards
Dineshrajan.R
E: email address deleted by staff

JAROMOKTANA
18:27,
I have attached an Scalper EA. I wish to utilize the EA one Control Long or Short (Buy or Sell).But When I run the EA one direction (Long or Short) it has reveal Error (Can't open order).but when I pick Short and Long at a time it run Smothy. If any body mend the Error I'll be highly happy and oblized thereby.

Thanks and best wishes
REZA KHAN
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879359785913833.rar

patipapk
19:48,
If it's morally incorrect to decompile, can someone help me out with how to earn ex4
operate in my hotforex metatrader4?
Regards

mitumepko
21:09,
How do I convert .ex4 file into .mq4? Is exactly the same as How do I access to the secret sauce? Not always; you may have an older .ex4 indior which you wished to enhance or fix bugs.

Roa88d
22:29,
Hello, buddies.
Does anyone know what's the signalling algorythm of all RenkoStreet_Trend indior (attached)? Or maybe someone has mq4 version or can inform where to find info?
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/15308793631470103829.ex4

Tto
23:50,
now I like place the opposite query. To get a coder it may takes countless hours to find the optimal indior or trading system. Therefore, how do we as programmers can PROTECT our ex4 from being decompiled? Https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879353.png there could be a way... dont make it people https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879353.png

tamiserrano
01:11,
if it is morally incorrect to decompile, can someone help me out with how to make ex4 work in my hotforex metatrader4? Regards Perhaps you have installed their MT4 build or use official Metatrader app?

anaes9
02:32,
I have no need to have any indior decompiled so from this point I am neutral in dispute between coders and indior users.

Enjoy in each profession,in this case programming using MQL4, some programmers are more proficient than others which may be reason more proficient programmers wanted to hide their own coding however casualty is end consumer of indior. . .or skilled programmers have some personality issue. . .whatever.

Possibly solution is to have legal obligation to programmers to provide source code however have right to control fair price for it. If programmers refuse it then other facet to possess ability and right to decompile it.

aeropkac
03:53,
I have no need to get any indior decompiled so from there I am neutral in dispute between coders and indior users. Enjoy in every profession,in this instance programming with MQL4, some programmers are more skilled than others and that might be reason why more skilled programmers wanted to hide their own coding but casualty is end user of indior. . .or skilled programmers have some personality issue. . .whatever. Maybe solution is to get legal responsibility to programmers to provide source code but have to charge reasonable price for this. If developers... you're totally wrong. The right price is coder decided ( nobody say anything when coder pick is free ). Then you must accept when coder put a price even if is high. Your way as user is simple. If owner rules not meet on your scale you can search other tools. Precisely if something you have in abune are tools...

PD: And you also dont overlook Adobe dont share photoshop code. Taking your coder obligation to share it all software should be free and everyone work free also. Even waiters, why not...

anaes9
05:13,
.. .PD: And you also dont overlook Adobe dont discuss photoshop code. Taking your coder obligation to discuss it all software ought to be free and everyone work free too. Even waiters, why not... I believe that is more then arrogant to compare MT4 indior using Adobe photoshop program. Trading indior itself isn't guarantee for trading success. If it is I am sure you would allow it to occur to you first. . .obviously it isn't such scenario for you.
--
again I don't have any interest whatever is outcome of dispute between coders and end users specifically linked to indiors of MQL4 and MQL5. Solution has to be adequate for the two coders and end users.

An
06:34,
quote I feel that's more then arrogant to compare MT4 indior with Adobe photoshop program. Trading indior itself is not guarantee for trading success. If it is I am sure you would make it occur to you first. . .obviously it is not yet such situation for you. -- I have no interest what's outcome of dispute between coders and end users specifically related to indiors of MQL4 and MQL5. Solution has to be satisfactory for both coders and end users. Only arrogant thinking is undervalue a job because is not made for large firm. About highlighted remark Its apparent you haven't thought about my current situation then you never suppose anything about somebody you dont know...

Jaus
07:55,
quote... solution needs to be satisfactory for both coders and end users. The only point here is if the coder don't wish to release the source code, that must be respected. Decompiling is irrespectfull of the coder's decision to maintain the code private. To me it is even illegal.

This point is valid for any type of code... MT4 or some other outside our FX world.

anaes9
09:16,
quote Only arrogant thinking is undervalue a work because is not made for big company. About emphasized remark Its apparent you have not thought about my current situation then you never suppose anything about somebody you dont understand... Never head for me personally. The most crucial is that you understand your programming and trading capabilities especially success within them.

quote The sole point here is if the coder do not want to release the source code, then that has to be respected. Decompiling is irrespectfull of this coder's choice to keep the code private. To me it is even illegal. This stage is valid for any kind of code... MT4 or some other outside our FX world. I just expressed my personal opinion which is irrelevant to anyone in this matter.

-----
both of you have a good trading year which just started.

Rassomon
10:36,
quote You are totally wrong. The right price is coder decided ( nobody say anything if coder pick is free ). Then you have to accept when coder put a price even if is high. Your way as consumer is simple. If owner principles not meet in your scale you can search different tools. Precisely if something you've got in abune are tools... PD: And you also dont forget Adobe dont discuss photoshop code. Taking your coder duty to discuss it all software ought to be free and everybody work free also. Even waiters, why not... if its commercial not hobby, price made by market https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879339.png

An
11:57,
quote if its commercial not hobby, price made by market https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1530879339.png Who is talking about principles? Every person have various needs. I would like that an EA for be less time at screen. Other people need one because they dont understand trade. Problem is people believe coder time is cheap ( something very closer to free) and that's wrong. This is reason this forum went down in grade. You are able to assess any coder ribbon and only are private petitions. What's the most posted thread in platform section? Yes, make sure that the tool they want, easier or complex but its only curious projects here by members.

Rassomon
13:18,
quote Who's speaking about hobbies? Every individual have different needs. I would like that an EA for be less time at display. Other people want one because they dont understand trade. Problem is people think coder time is cheap ( something quite closer to free) and that is wrong. That is reason why this forum went down in quality. You can check any coder thread and only are private petitions. What's the most posted thread in platform section? Yes, make sure that the tool they need, simpler or complex but its only curious projects here by associates. Understand what I say then respond pls,

I said if its hobby, price determined by coder u can call stoch indi $1000 but wont sell, however whether its commercial market sets d price. U can place d price market fix it
clear now?

Am a coder too. I can assure u that there is no free code

An
14:39,
quote know what I say then react pls, I said if its hobby price set by coder u could call stoch indi $1000 but wont sell, however whether its commercial market places d price. U can place d price market fix it clear now? 'm a coder too. I can assure u that there's no free code Really I dont undestand well you need say ( my english have limitations ). Are you speaking about set a reasonable price?

Rassomon
15:59,
quote Really I dont undestand well you want say ( my english have limits ). Are you speaking about decide on a reasonable price? yes

An
17:20,
quote yes And what is a fair price? It dont exist a scale. Then every one put price he believe compensate his period. Before traderwaldo commented tools aren't profitable and must be free because of this. However, all tools are really profitable. Who is not profitable is trader for missed knowledge or since he dont know how use these resources. Ultimately what's a subjective view.

The best illustration is some conversations I had with some old users of my resources when I posted free long time ago. They explained they stop use it since were useless for them. Its commendable but they cant explain why im profitable with same tools. I have an account started with 25? 2 jan 2017. Have nearly 600? ( out of September I did not trade since im busy with other things). Using same useless tools...

carmensitasicaldo
18:41,
People are going to do what they are going to do - easy - it has always been this way and always would be.
Some people are honest, some are thieves, some are scammers and you will find others.
If code is Copyright it's Copyright. The artistic endeavour is owned by the Copyright owner - do your own research and look at the Acts that apply to the country where you reside. It is your duty to be honest.
No-one has the legal right to use someone's else Copyright code without permission.
If the origin is given away Open Source then the coder has consented that anyone can use it, make it better or worse, or do anything they like based on Open Source.
If it's NOT open source nobody gets the right to decompile, reverse engineer or perform anything to Copyright software other which utilize it in it's current condition regardless of the reason - if they claim to ensure it is simpler or not - it's illegal - Straightforward.
Know your rights - ignorance is no excuse under the law.
The problem is that if coders provide their Copyright is broken then they have to take legal actions and prove damages at the Court Of Jurisdiction.
An individual coder likely wont go into the expense but most Firms/Companies will to protect their rights and if they take legal action and a claim I discovered in their favor that the likely-hood is that damages will send the violator to bankruptcy.
At the end it's all up to the individual to respect Copyright and never be in breach.

If a coder creates something that works (in this instance makes money in FX) and wants to sell it then it's the coder's duty to explain the way their code is to be utilized. If someone uses the code and follows the directions and it does not make money as expected then the buyer gets the right to require a refund - thing has not worked as described... Or the coder must explain how to use their code.
If the code works and is more profitable then the market will decide the price, easy supply and demand.

Alerox
20:02,
Why you guys are confused, I state it simple in my term. . What kind of problem occurs while.i perform this kind of process. (shielded from coder's - if not I can begin working on it and if it works second problem is that the codes will split after the end of decompiling into the process) its not an easy task do it (it make much time to work with it). .if I am lucky then this works become complete position I Want to hire one to help me

anaes9
21:23,
There are many excellent traders who does not need indior. There are bunch of coders that does not have any idea how to exchange.

cttpkporens
22:43,
quote In case you don't have the original source code (.mq4), it'd be prohibited to decompile the .ex4 file. Hello master ferrufx, I got this from other article,
DDE is quite old OS/2 and Windows 2.x 16-bit tech. It is quite inefficient in comparison to Pipes or Sockets.
DDE only operates on the local session and not via the Network (anymore). The final version of Windows to support Network DDE was Windows XP.
DDE is also much more complicated to manage than Pipes or Sockets.
So might I ask how far is it cost to construct
cloud base with (Pipes or Sockets) exchange copier...?
Thank's in advanced

patry94
00:04,
There are no progr which function the decompilation of ex4 files up to mq4.

The decompilation services that a lot of people offer, are easy ways to fall to little sc.
First you must enter your money.
Then they won't ever send you the decompiled file.
Others require payment of a first amount, before performing the job.
Then, depending upon your interest in the decompiled file, you'll be asked for substantially higher additional amounts.

jttepaco
01:25,
quote why? You need to best use on Google rather than asking silly question .
In the event that you really got interest on source code, Search .mq4 rather than .ex4 in Google.
Otherwise, search options if possible.

The writer release both .mq4 and .ex4, but you attempt to decompile the .ex4,
You are doing prohibited task.
You lose your esteem to writer.

This is some thing like that there is a girl wears a dress before you.
Well, You select off her dress and watch the panties without her permit.
Do not quibble that she always wear swimsuit and let you see.