PDA

View Full Version : Bollinger bands stops (new version)

lernanco89ac
08:18,
This is a new Variant of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior
This Variant is using new mt4 possibilities, and is more rational when it comes in multi time frame Style (lighter on the CPU)
It can use among the 5 Typical methods for calculations :Easy moving average (SMA) exponential moving average (EMA) smoothed moving average (SMMA) linear weighted moving average (LWMA) triple exponential moving average (TEMA) It can display any combination of lines showing dots/arrows displaying bars Display All in all display types.
Also usual set of alarms included and is multi-level time frame (with linear interpolation included into multi time frame style)
Inserthttps://www.forexsoutheast.asia/crypto-trading/258-trend-lines-execute-orders.html
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/15190335152036975557.jpg

anaslaclaxxas
19:10,
This is a new version of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior Great work as always, many thanks for sharing.

dersokjasir89
20:31,
It is really a new version of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior This version is using new mt4 chances, and is somewhat more logical in regards to multi time frame style (lighter over the CPU) It can use one of those 5 typical procedures for calculations : simple moving average (SMA) exponential moving average (EMA) smoothed moving average (SMMA) linear weighted moving average (LWMA) triple exponential moving average (TEMA) It can exhibit any combination of : displaying lines displaying dots/arrows displaying colored bars Overall 7 kinds of display.... As usual, more help from you
Thanks

SaraEsteman
21:51,
This is a new version of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior This version is utilizing new mt4 chances, and is more rational in regards to multi time frame mode (lighter on the CPU) It may use one of those 5 average methods for calculations : easy moving average (SMA) exponential moving average (EMA) smoothed moving average (SMMA) linear weighted moving average (LWMA) triple exponential moving average (TEMA) It may display any combination of : showing lines showing dots/arrows displaying coloured bars Overall 7 kinds of display.... Hey M., thank you for all of your efforts here and on TSD, when everyone else is promoting their mediocre Indiors you're sharing for Free your excellent ones, a rare jewel in this entire world.

Greatest.

jakelperro
23:12,
This is really a new variant of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior This variant is utilizing new mt4 possibilities, and is significantly more logical when it comes to multi time frame style (lighter on the CPU) It can use one of the 5 typical methods for calculations : easy moving average (SMA) exponential moving average (EMA) smoothed moving average (SMMA) linear weighted moving average (LWMA) triple exponential moving average (TEMA) It can display any combination of : showing lines showing dots/arrows displaying colored bars Overall 7 kinds of display.... Hi
Thanks type man
regards

jakelperro
00:33,
quote As usual, more help from you Thanks Hi talaate
Hope you are Good,as long no news from you,but I think now it is possible
I guess You Aren't Conscious of http://www.forex-station.com/latest
regards

dersokjasir89
01:54,
quote Hi Hope you are fine,because long no news from you,but I think now it is possible I guess you are not aware of http://www.forex-station.com/latest regards Thanks brother
In fact I stopped with TSD, you may and some others don't enjoy what I'll say but I got feeling that the new owner of TSD (of course you know the names of) crushed that forum, so I decide not to post or comment or even not to follow TSD
As you understand,forexsoutheast.asiais not TSD, however I'm happy her and I hope mladen also keep posting her atforexsoutheast.asiaand I beleive he will also hep theforexsoutheast.asiapeople as usual.
Also from time to time mrtools also posting in FF
Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incidentally I made registeration in http://www.forex-station.com/latest
Thank you

juliciz97
03:14,
That is a new version of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior This version is using new mt4 Chances, and is Significantly More Logical when it comes to Multipurpose frame mode (lighter on the CPU)....Insert file image I dont really fancy the BB bands, but have to say this version changed my view BB
It's More Accurate and defo a Much Better choice _ Many Thanx for This Particular

anaslaclaxxas
04:35,
That is a new version of a well known Bollinger bands stops indior Dear Sir,

I do not understand how to contact you privately, hence this article.

Many thanks for sharing your outstanding indior, and additionally the indior here.

I would love to write a trend-following MT4 EA which uses iCustom() to retrieve values from both your indiors, and use them as filters for its entries and exits.

As you've been so generous to share the indiors openly, I think that I should also share the finished EA on forexsoutheast.asia's forum. But, I will not move without your permission. Please allow me to know if it's OK.

Many thanks,
David

lernanco89ac
05:56,
quote Dear Sir, I do not know how to contact you privately, hence this article. Thank you for sharing your outstanding indior, and additionally the indior here. I'd love to compose a trend-following MT4 EA that uses iCustom() to retrieve values from both of the indiors, and then use them as filters because of its entrances and exits. As you have been generous to share the indiors publicly, I believe that I must also share the completed EA on forexsoutheast.asia's forum. However, I won't move... David

By all means you have the consent

regards
Mladen

jtterocriduz
07:17,
quote David By all means you've got the permission Mladen Wow it's good 1 st of thanks mladen from bottom of heart for upgrade bb prevent and discuss.2ndly progress congrates into for EA ,egerly waiting to see . .God Bless you Both.

anaslaclaxxas
08:37,
David By all means you've got the consent Mladen Many thanks.

Wow it's great 1 st of thanks mladen from underside of heart for update bb stop and discuss.2ndly progress congrates to for EA ,egerly waiting to see . .God Bless you Both. You are welcome, I'll start work on the EA soon.

msermor
09:58,
Many thanks. You're welcome, I'll start work on the EA shortly. Thank you in advance for creating a people EA.

Would you please explain how you're intending to use those two indiors?

The reason why I ask is because perhaps your method of employing these indiors can be manually traded or traded with different tools.

jakelperro
11:19,
quote Dear Sir, I do not know how to contact you privately, hence this article. Thank you for sharing your excellent indior, and additionally the indior here. I'd like to compose a trend-following MT4 EA that uses iCustom() to retrieve values from the of your indiors, and use them for its entries and exits. As you've been generous to share the indiors publicly, I believe I should also share the finished EA on forexsoutheast.asia's forum. However, I won't move...
good idea regarding EA,new bb stop is actually a nice trending indior
and for filtering,there are many options you can pick out of (I means assortment of MLADENs indiors)
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1519033522724694479.jpg
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/151903352364628184.jpg

Sorelinsa
12:40,
To start with, I'd like to thank Mladen for sharing this amazing amended indior.
However, I've tried to put in this indior on my MT4 terminal and enjoy using the advanced options, but it didn't work on my MT4. So, may you teach me men how to install it on my MT4gt; please. And thank you all.
Please be aware that I used google to understand how to install a customized indior and I followed the steps, but it didn't work at the end.

lernanco89ac
14:01,
First of All, I want to thank Mladen for sharing this amazing amended indior. However, I've attempted to install this indior in my MT4 terminal and love utilizing the advanced options, but it did not work on my MT4. So, may you edue me men how to install it in my MT4gt; please. And thank you. Please be aware that I used google to understand how to set up a customized indior and I followed the steps, but it did not work at the end. All you've got to do is to perform the same as you do using any other customized indior
Assess your indiors folder in case you have copied it into correct folder. The loion of the indiors folder you can see if you go to FileOpen Data Folder and then you will see MQLIndiors folder and check if the bb stops mq4 document is there. Copy it if It Isn't

Sorelinsa
15:21,
quote All you have to do would be to do the same as you can do using another custom indior Check your indiors folder in case you've copied it into correct folder. The positioning of your indiors folder you can see if you visit FileOpen Data Folder and then you will see MQLIndiors folder and check whether the bb stops mq4 file is there. When it is not, copy it Dear Mladen, I truly appreciate your valuable efforts to help mepersonally, but it seems there is a hidden chain in my understanding to apply a new indior.
Kindly note I copied the file into the ideal folder and once I opened my MT4 terminal and wished to use it. It was marked with green spot instead a gold spot as others, along with I attempted to press it and do anything to use but my tries were unsuccessful.
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1519033526588716708.jpg
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1519033530859869597.jpg

lernanco89ac
16:42,
quote Dear Mladen, I truly appreciate your precious efforts to help me, but it appears there's a hidden sequence in my own understanding to apply a new indior. Kindly note that I copied the file to the perfect folder and once I opened my MT4 terminal and wanted to use it. It was marked with green spot instead a gold spot as the others, in addition to I tried to press it and do whatever to utilize but my tries were unsuccessful. picture picture Click in that list of indior and chose refresh. Or restart terminal. If still stays un-compiled, if you've tried to change something in the code revert the changes or use the original file in the original post of this thread

sarcmawr
18:03,
Thanks mladen. Fantastic indior.

almerpkpapk
19:24,
Thankyou MLADEN, I enjoy this indi. .

nexus
20:44,
hi,anyone can provide me assistance on this? Why my BB stops smoothed DOESNT SHOW LINE,I HAVE TRIED TO CHOOSE DISPLAY ALL OR EVEN I CHOOSE DISPLAY LINES ,the traces still insist to appear properly. . I just can see dots and coloured bars . .kindly help. . thanks. And yet another indior nonlag reverse fisher of mladen also doesnt seem. . It is a blank . I have attempted to click 'Optimize' in meteditor.but still doesnt seem. . image I have exactly the same problem and I can't reach to solve it.I altered the colors but nothing happens.

Saksaz
22:05,
Hi mladen, you mean my previous model of mt4? Or your model of indior? I have your most recent indior..my mt4 already latest version

Saksaz
23:26,
Admin mladen, would you give me the link to get your upgraded version of indior?thanks alot

nexus
00:47,
admin mladen, would you give me the link to your updated version of indior?thanks alot I read old post #27 in page 2 and I understood the issue.
You have to start the indior with MetaEditor, alter 1 line (such as with a space) and then compile it. It works. I can upload the ex4 if you don't reach